Thursday, March 30, 2006

hihi. blog 2nd time 2day liao. sigh
suddenly i v depressed.
or shud i say i have been v depressed for the past few days.
start to have the ahs-sick(word derived from home-sick)
miss evry1 there
sobs...
ydae went hm w angela.it's like so long nvr c her liao although she oso in mjc. =.=
but we saw each other then we like siao cha bo.
huGGs.
love her so much. she loves me too. lol
then we start to remisnise the old days.
miss evry1 n evryting in ahs.
then i c sn n ah tan blog.
both got say miss jx.
i nvr say, dun mean i dun miss.
act i oso miss her alot.
but stil got contact thru sms. :)
got sms her good night msges de lor.
who ask her la go tjc lor
now nobody there pei her. ;p
[meanie]
haiz.
is like now in mjc so diff from ahs.
in ahs i oso v lethargic.
but here even worse.
[kill me]
ppl here r so different.
even angela tinks so.
she tinks ahs ppl r more sincere(not saying that non-ahs r not)
just that we miss the environment.
sigh...
miss mr chan n the way he teaches math
(lol in mjc oso got imposter mr chan, only that tis 1 got more hair)
wahaha
act i v depressed cos is like i suddenly feel that i m distancing from evry1 else.
esp my frens.
perhaps the fault lies w me.
but if u dun say how i noe lor??!
at least tell me.
dun say a thing doesnt mean i will definitely understand.
??!!
u nvr try to tell me how u noe i wouldnt wan to listen.
keeping evrything to urself doesnt mean u wun hurt anybody.
dun u understand???
i can feel it stil.
makes me hurt more.
heart-broken.
(pain is ripping me apart)
tears...
too depressed le.
i try to act as if all is fine
but u just makes it so obvious.
it's starting to scare.
u r starting to scare me.
tied to shun away from u.
avoid talking or even visual contact but it doesnt seem to work.
stil feel the agony inside.
SAVE ME!!
or at least let me know wad u wan...sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment