Saturday, April 22, 2006

hello...
went swimming w sus 2day
now alr 23:29
so late. wanted to do pi but sianz
nvm so i come blog lor.
i wan play gb leh
but my ma dun let
:(
sad sia
scared i might wake her up
mayb i shall stay here longer then
wait for her to go into deep slp then play
hehehx
[bad girl]
wah went swimming 2day
though had pe n taf ydae
but stil went to swim
love the sun
love the waters
though backache n muscleache
stil drag myself to go swim
haben swim for 2weeks
so unhealthy
now i m contented
saw the sun
now my cheeks so red.
[kawaii]
[burning hot too ;p]
i love swimming...
wee...
but swimming doesnt seem to b making me lose weight
i just get tanner n fitter?
mayb.
but definitely not thinner.
com 'on
if i cant be thin,
make ppl ard me fat la!!
[oops]
gtg
b4 got ppl come thrash me
byebye
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment