Thursday, November 2, 2006

have been going on a shopping spree.
bought quite some stuff recetly.
so i have decided to b gracious and share my find w evry1.
=)
my 1st find was when i went to queensway shopping mall w ser.
tis is wad i bought...
















side chain no.1

***
















side chain no.2
tis 1 looks pretty on skirts. [pearls :D]

***

these are some of my more recent finds.
i believe i have blog abt it b4.
abt going to tis fashion w yz.
bought a top n a skirt.
ta-dah!





























pretty gold prints. =)

***


the skirt (front)...wee~















(back)















***




tis is a v random find frm a shop[not sure where]
went w my mum.
bought tis top.
(words on top: american eagle)
lols dun ask me why.















***

there's a night bazaar near my hse n i bought caps n badanas.
the black cap is mine n the other my bro's.
bought badanas for him n myself.
mine's white. =)
















***
the caps...(mine)






























(my bro's)

***



then there was this scotchtape w cute designs for 1buck.
n tis is super random.
needed a torchlight for OBS camp at the end of the yr.
so i bought a pink torchlight for only $1.50 so even if i lose it i wun feel the pinch. hehe.
bought clips as well from the night bazaar.

















***


ooh...n i got tis bag from a magazine.
it's a freebie but i thot it look kinda nice.

















***


going to get a job soon.
went to 'recruit express' but i was hoping for a more stable job rather than assignments.
anw i will b working n i will have more MONEH to spend. =x
nono i shall save up.
[pat on me shoulder]
i have not spend all the money tt i earned last hols when i worked at NTUC as a cashier.
;)
cheerios.
n ku-dos to my lovely merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment