Sunday, December 10, 2006

now working, so my life currently revolves ard ntuc.
wahaha.
must admit that i m a person who is stingy with my smiles.
com'on la!! not as if smiling will kill me.
but i thot i smiled quite a lot today.
dont know why. =.=
well it's a good thing rite??

***

haha but anyway, here i m w all my complaints of the week.
ntuc is definitely not a place for ppl who r afraid of heights.
i was supposed to be a cashier but i owaes get called away to do random jobs.
i m the cashier+storehand+admin worker
hehex. storehand is one who unpacks the goods and place them on the shelves.
n is definitely not a job for those who have a phobia of heights.
so my supervisor asked me to get a ladder to climb to the top shelf to bring the boxes down.
i totally freaked out.
there were 4 steps on the ladder, i was on the 1st 1 n i felt like a mile away from the grd.
[lol exaggeration]
but it reli feels scary. haha.
something tt i wld like to suggest wld b placing the counters further into the store.
bcos...the air-conditioning is right above my head.
it blows...continously. if i switched it off. i wld feel like a roasting pig.
so my hair gets messy. =.=
the air keeps blowing at max rate n my hair becomes flat.
[ugly sai]
n i dun get insured for messy hair.
in fact i dun get insured for anything tt i risked to do at ntuc. lol.
not even climbing to the top shelf on the unreliable-looking ladder. :x

***

hmm...wad i m abt to say is not fabricated nor is it my personal opinion.
there has been ppl who kept telling me i look like certain ppl.
the most common ones are:

-olinda cho, from last season's Singapore Idol.
[omg do i seriously look like her?? other than the short hair i seriously dun think we have anything else in common, as in facially. Shud i b feeling flattered now?? XD]

-???, sorry cant rmb the name but she was the 1 who won the 2nd gold medal in the DOHA games for sg. she's the 50m butterfly style swimmer. considering tt sg only won 3 gold medals, it is a big acheivement. =)
[hmm...kk so all short hair women look like me. =.= thx for the compliment. but i'm not as good a swimmer as she is. lol. i'm flattered.]

disclaimer: i didn't say tt i actually look like them. but ppl whom i m exposed to, said i looked like them. ??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment