Saturday, March 21, 2009

an assignment from another module required us to construct a structure from a single material.
without using any glue(other than gluing the top layer on), it took me ages to build this structure which could hold more than 10litres of water.


my model...nicely done.
***


immediately after the construction of my model, i had to wreck it!! wee~
went to the toilet to wreck my model, ethel was most enthusiastic when it came to wrecking my structure. XD
at 10kg of weight.
actually it could have held more weight, due to some technical glitch during the construction and my laziness to cut more cardboard to enhance the strength, it was nearly as good as gone by 10litres of water.

my model...nicely wrecked. *smirks*
***
p.s(for those who're freaking as to why i had to wreck my fruit of labour, no worries...because we were suppose to wreck our models and document the whole process of the wreckage.) =))

No comments:

Post a Comment