Thursday, July 30, 2009

After several exchange of emails with cake tutor, i finally arranged a time to meet him today!! XD
to get the final folio feedback form. (the form didn't really matter, afterall i've already got my grades and taken my folio and models back. it was about meeting him. >.<)

absolutely smitten.
totally infatuated.


so i met cake tutor in his office today and had a quick chat. *irregular palpitations*
he asked about the current studio i was in and he appeared interested. (he could have just be polite but i was glad.)
laughed a little. he said good luck in my new studio.
and then i told him, "I missed the cakes though." he laughed even more.
(what i really meant to say was, "I missed the cake...tutor.") >.<

***

took back my 60% essay today as well(from last semester).
i've got 67. it wasnt a bad mark considering i dont have that linguistic flare that the angmohs possessed but it was an original 70 then scaled to 68 and scaled down again to 67.
(!#$%^*& what is wrong with the bell curve system?!!) it couldnt have been more demoralising. =.=
cant the bell curve just go the other way?? it would have seemed more promising for me if the marks were scaled UP instead.

***

(but that's alright. bad things aside.)
cake tutor had new glasses!!
silver-frame, futuristic-looking, new glasses!!
he couldnt have looked better but the glasses was a major pluspoint to his originally mesmerising face. LOL.
(somebody should just hit me hard on the head.then i'll start accepting the new tutor. hahaha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment