Saturday, August 22, 2009





the meaning to life?


a lifelong question that has bugged many through centuries. i'm thankful i found it today. "it" referring to the answer that i have been seeking for. the key to the puzzle that has stayed unsolved eversince. i believe the first time i ever asked the question was when i was 10. it struck my friends really bad when i asked them. then i reckoned that it wasn't a topic that should be brought forth to the table. it was a topic that was way too sensitive to be discussed yet it is undeniably the objective. as i approach the big 2, i came to realise today that i have found mine. it may be a selfish purpose. it may be a purpose that requires my dad to slog his guts out. it may be a purpose that puts my family to worry. it may be a purpose that requires me to set out on my own, away from home, away from my own space, away from my comfort zone. it was a decision to be made. it was my purpose. the purpose i had been seeking for. as long as i feel that i'm happy. it's worth it. as long as my parents are proud. it's worth it. i wouldn't say i have never disappointed my parents. it was also because of the disappointment that i have caused that resulted in me being here. it was also because of the disappointment that i have let them gone through that they are now able to hold their heads up and be proud of me.


it took me nearly 10years to realise the meaning of my life. do not worry if you have yet to find yours. it's not that you don't have one. it's just that you have yet to find it. =))
patience and perseverance is the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment