Sunday, August 29, 2010

feels good to be loved~

while i have been celebrating my birthday ever since june when i went back, it still feels really odd when my birthday is finally here.

thanks so much for the double surprise. =D

while the whole world have been planning for my birthday, i've been kept in the dark. as my aunt lias with ginny and ginny liasing with the archi peeps. i thought i was gonna spend my 21st just like any other birthdays. but nope, i had the most awesome birthday ever. it was mad sweet of my aunt to have planned me a surprise party. =)

***

(thurs) just as it strikes midnight, bra+verna+jon+nic+victor came over with the most sinful chocolate mudcake. well it was like 10min past midnight and i wasn't expecting anybody tbh. because bra had already made a reservation at a chinese restaurant on friday and he had asked the currie hallers as well.


sinful chocolate mudcake.


(fri) it stinks to know that school is not excused even if it's your birthday. so dragging myself out of bed, off i went to school for my morning tutorial. penyee and chusiang treated me to an indonesian lunch. and dinner was chinese. really lovely to see the currie hallers again. the after dinner activity is mahjong as usual. started off pretty badly, losing more than $20 only to recoup it back with my consistent 6tais and pinghus wins. i managed to have an overall winning of $3. *pats on my shoulder* lol.


most gorgeous cake ever. XD

(sat) having gone to bed only at 4am, i had to unglue myself from my bed and lug myself away from the warmth of my blankets. i was suppose to meet my aunt in town at 1030am. the plan was to have breakfast and then shop for my present and have lunch in town. during breakfast, my aunt excused herself and said she had to go back to her office. when she returned, we walked around town and then she suggested going back to my place. well, the whole breakfast in town thing was a ploy to get me out of the house while the archi peeps can come over to have the house decorated. and when my aunt excused herself to "go back to the office", she had secretly met up with ginny to pass her the food and collect the cake. absolutely surprised when i got back home, there was a spread on the table and everyone was in the house. totally in a state of shock as i tried to compose myself. it's so strange to be the last one to know. and then i was presented with the most gorgeous cake ever. felt so bad that my aunt had to spend so much but really appreciated all that she had done.

***

i didn't have a big party.
but i had the most awesome party ever. =D
thanks to everyone who made it possible.
special thanks to my aunt who put it all together.
(sorry my thoughts are so disoriented because everything happened so quickly and it just happened. i didn't even know how. XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment