Thursday, November 25, 2010

FAUXHAWK

i love dressup/costumes parties. i think i'm really deprived. hahaha. given my parents' conservative nature and my brother's negativity, it's very hard for them to accept what i did to my hair. >.<
tried out the fauxhawk that i'll be doing on ngshuning's rockstar-themed birthday party. sadly, the new hairspray i bought didn't have very strong holding power so that tuft of fringe keeps falling out of place. i need clarintan's hair straightener! XD



experimented with the makeup as well. silvery lipstick for maximum rocker look! XD i only did my left eye. my left eye looks distinctively bigger with makeup la! makeup does wonders. X)




super love the look! i can totally pull off the rocker look with the hair and makeup. i shall keep my attire a secret as for now. ohs...i modified my brother's belt chain into a choker! =D can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment