Thursday, May 18, 2006

life is ever so exciting.
nvr can have enuf of it.
man...
when have i ever become so sarca??
dun blame me.
sigh
u'll go cuckoo-heads too
if u r in the same state as me.
my work load is piling,
my studies is in a total mess,
evryting is going so very wrg,
n blah blah blah.
wadeva.

***

went tm 2day.
with my dardar a.k.a ser
[i her no.1283??]
then got corine, karen,
yanhong, yuquan,
junkwang n
ah tan n shuning hu came later
n afterwhich they isolate themselves.
ate pasta mania.
chicken bolognese(paiseh if i spell wrg ;p)
1st time eat tt.
then is with yanhong.
1st time try the chicken bolognese
n is with yanhong wor.
noe her so long 1st time taste her saliva.
wahaha.
not bad. it was good n cheap
[got student discount]
==>[only thing glad abt being a student]
[the rest just sucks== e.g. studies]

***
sorry for the very very short interruption
brought to u by ah tow(now in sajc)=>a.k.a love of my love
love her till seas cry, rocks die
[hai ku, shi lan]
***
I LOVE PETS COURSEBOOK. YOUNG GENERATION MAGAZINE FOR YOU? says:
must write YOU TALKING TO ME NOW
***
^^the above msg is brought to you by our lovely ah tow, talking to her now. *muacks*
***

back to my boring-routined life,
as i was saying,
my 1st time trying out chicken bolognese was given to yanhong.
be honoured girl.
lol.
i'm honoured too!! :)
yay.
today is a relatively slack day.
pushing all my hw to the weekends.
oh ya...
something v funny happened at pasta mania today.
i was there with evrybody
then some1 called.
i picked up.
thot it was my pa.
[well at least he sounded lyk my pa]
then he said,"may i speak to huiyuan?"
then i thot my pa how come so polite.
so i said,"pa ar??"
he said,"no. =.= i m Mr.XXX"
[opps, so paiseh can??]
sorry la.
if u're reading tis n u found it not funny
tt's cos u were not at the scene of incident.
lols.
[pengz...]
com'on. laugh ppl.
[sian]
[silence]

***

ok...
i shud stop here.
i wana play gb le.
hehe
i m childish.
[young at heart]
[sian]
[tml got taf+napfa]
wish me luck...
hope i can jump far...
[pray hard]
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment