Tuesday, August 1, 2006

2nd time i'm here today.
i use to wonder how can ppl actually study w music?
then at last i realise y.
it's to prevent ourselves from falling aslp while doing our work.
it kinda worked for me.
so perhaps all those who r suffering from the 'i-get-slpy-when-i-work' syndrome can actually give this a try.
it might b effective!

***

btw thx to all who cares.
lol
been talking abt suicide lately cos life is so depressing.
[morale=zero]
reached hm today, got alil pissed by my mum cos everyday(mind u i mean EVERYDAY), withour fail she'll definitely ask how's my math.
got reli irritated cos it's like how good can it get over a single night??!
got reli tired of answering her qns.
but then when i was cooping myself up in the room to do the chem tys qns which was only told to us by today n which we will have to hand in by tml, my mum came in.
she kinda stared at me.
ok mayb just a very long look.
then i looked at her.
i was like, "what?"
then she asked,"hen nan du ah?" (means: very difficult to study isit?)
i nodded.
she said,"ni yao zhuan qu poly ah?" (means: u wana go poly isit?)
i shook my head.
[all the above conv are in chi]
i din wana go poly cos it's not tt it will b any easier to get into the uni.
i cried when my mum went out of my room.
cos i was touched.
i somehow felt that she understood me at last.
now that both my parents knew how i felt, all the more i shudn't let them down.
i'm tired. i reli am.
and the real battle hasn't even started.
only in the midst of a warm-up n i'm alr breaking down.
[worn-out]

***

special thanks to ah tan.
whom despite of her bz schedule, stil made time to email me.
she asked me to relax. comforted me.
cos it's like i kinda change aft i came to jc.
cos jc life is so stress for me n i'm going bonkers.
kept talking abt suicide stuff.
thx ah tan. =)

[looking forward to thurs ;p]

[i pray HARD tt 06S304 will promote as a WHOLE class.]

No comments:

Post a Comment