Tuesday, August 1, 2006


ok now i'm sad again.
my happiness nvr did last.
n it owaes don't.
got real depressed after math tutorial today.
nobody understands me.
last resort: suicide
but that will only b the last resort.
so what's next?
nxt resort: tink of ways to suicide, die a peaceful n painless death
had to c the vp on thurs.
woah.
felt kinda important all of a sudden.
nvr in my life had i need to meet the vice principal bcos of results.
in sec sch, i meet the vp cos of founder's day proposals.
rmb those times when me n my teacher n the vp were discussing over the proposals
n now i'm all alone to talk abt results.
lol.
i m FAMOUS.
*wooT*
why doesn't anyone try to know how i feel?
why does everyone put on that 'i-understand-how-u-feel' look.
irks me.
puts me off.
scram.

No comments:

Post a Comment