Saturday, September 9, 2006

the week is gonna end.
but wad have i done.
haben been hearing frm my frens for quite some time.
must have been mugging hard at hm.
watching tv the whole day.==>me
i can tell u all the tv timeslots for almost every channel.
[no joke.]
tv-addict.
cant cure it.
sorry mum.
lol
smashing the tv wun cure me i tink.
there must b some tv temptation radio active waves emmiting from the tv constantly cos i cant seem to sit in my room for a sec just to study.
the 'waves' kinda 'pull' me out n i'll b watching tv agn.
shucks.
will anybody gimme a hard knock on the head??
i mean a reli hard 1.
i tink the mid-yrs gave me a big n hard knock.
but not exactly lasting enuf.
became a mugger only for a short period of time n i reverted back into my old ways aft tt.
lol.
lousy me.
Grr...
cant bring myself to lie, saying mugging is fun.
cos it totally sucks.
regretted my choice in my combi.
shud have chosen an easier 1.
cos like wad archi has to do w biology???
or even chemistry???
i dun even have to noe the chemical formula for cement!
[hilarious]
n it will b as if i wld need differentiation when i draft out the blueprint of a landmark.
lol.
[laughing my head off]
yucks.
so not motivated to study.
a lot of news abt ppl jumping off buildings recently.
[erm...ok mayb sometime ago, not exactly so recent]
perhaps i shud follow suit.
i'm entertaining stupid thots agn.
life is still good la hor??
as i'm typing my new entry, i have already wasted almost half an hr of studying time.
lol.

***

off to do my 4th draft of eom.
take care muggers.
drink more water ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment