Tuesday, September 12, 2006

can anybody pass me a 'shut-me-up' pill pls?
need it desperately...
need to get a zipper so i wont whine so much.

***

SHUT ME UP!!!

***

happy thoughts come my way.
need to brighten up.
just slacking my days away.
so much to do, yet so little time. (derived from "batman-the movie" by poison ivy)
find me a wall so i can smash my head into it,
so i can get a clear mind to work and study.
my mind is totally saturated from wadeva there is from pri sch to sec sch.
out of memory space.
darn.

***

shudnt be needing a 'shut-me-up' pill.
now i need a bigger memory space.
10gb? nah...
i need UNLIMITED memory space.
i need to plug in as many thumbdrives or sd memory cards into my head.

***

reach sch at 620am today. just to hand in econs essay
saw a shooting star along my way to the busstop.
lucky-me.
=D
made a wish.
betting everything on a burning rock.
sch was relatively good today.
got an A for my math summary.
yay.
but the colours are just so overwhelming.
my mum said tt it must have been the teacher surrendered while trying to read my summary so he had to give an A.
lol. sorry la.

***

doing eom now.
actually haben start.
i shud start le la.
bye. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment