Friday, December 7, 2007

hello to the WORLD!
it has been long but the wait was worthwhile. >.<
the past 2 yrs were the worst ever of my schooling life.
treacherous.
almost fell into the pit of depression until the knight in shining armor came to my rescue.
(lol...no knight la. got Mr.Ng though xD)
1st man other than my lao-pei to c me cry so many times.
very kind of him. =)
thx to him n all my lovely babes who helped me through.
love them to itsy-bitsy- teeny-weeny bits.
(big huGGs)
***
refreshed~
i smell freedom! n i m a tears-no-more kinda girl.
*punchpunch*
***
it has been 15days since the Alev r over.
thank God. =)
(Praise the Lord)
have been real bz since the As r over.
went out to look for jobs.
some company called me up alr.
(hot stuff leh) ;D
but i'll only b available aft i come back from my trip.
will blog agn aft tt.
(short n sweet)
*smack*

No comments:

Post a Comment