Thursday, January 10, 2008

i (hearts) my buddy! she's so nice. haha. and she lives in the same district as i am. she lives in the block just across the carpark. haa. coincidence?? not sure. but really glad to know that she's my buddy.
made alot of mistakes today. i damaged 2 of the bags(seal-up)==>(cashiers working at the airport should know what i'm saying)
the bags are numbered and should not be distributed at one's liking. (due to the L.A.G rule)
apologies for the lousy explanation, in short, damaging 1 bag is a great deal. i have yet to open my own counter yet. i was tagging along with my buddy. so her counter was my counter too(in a way). but everything was in her name, so were the 2 damaged bags. whoops~
haha. she was kind and told me that it didn't matter. she said i was improving. O.o
because at least i'm making mistakes now, so with every mistake made, is one lesson learned.
so touched by her nice-ness. *tears*

***

to mx: so come join me la!!! got very exciting not???

***

because i have yet to open my own counter due to the lack of airport cashiering know-how, my work was very easy. i just had to do the packing and try to pick up as my buddy do the transactions. i love those times when there are no customers around, you'll start seeing the sale staff flocking to the mascara testers and touch up their makeup. i do that too. lol. >.<

***

to mx: (i got dedication for you leh!!! got touched not??)
another reason why you should join us...you get to see cute guys from all over the world!! even though those really cute ones are really rare. but i manage to see 1 today!!! haa. on my 2nd day of work only. me legs were tired but me eyes had an influx of candy. >.< (from thailand) he came to our(buddy and me) counter to make payment! *faints* his cute-ness was so suffocating. wee~(took my breath away)===> lol i getting abit overboard.
anyway you'll get to see all sorts of people. met quite a few nasty customers today but it's inevitable. either they were rushing to catch a flight or they had just touched down from a very long and tiring flight. somebody even swore at our counter because he didn't have a good night on board.(he wasn't swearing at us but at the flight, he mumbled. and i heard it. *wide eyes*)

***

the only bane of this job is that working days are not fixed and you have to stand 8hours throughout(working hrs: 9 minus 1lunch hour).
anybody can recommend me cheap and good and long-lasting heel pads???
*pain*

No comments:

Post a Comment