Wednesday, May 28, 2008

31st may is the last day for australia university application. the next application will come again in another 365days.
i'm still waiting. (for what i'm not too sure..)
waiting for hope or for rejection? time is pressing me. local uni is not giving me an answer. my application is still processing. but in another 3days, application will close. does that mean 3more days of hope or 3more days to rejection?
(please don't give me hope if i'm not going to be accepted. reject me upfront and i can immediately sign up for australia uni.)
it's really depressing having to open up the mailbox to find it filled with letters but none of them are mine. none of which are related to the uni application approval.
if local uni doesn't want me, i can always go overseas. my mum seems very approving of that and my dad is supporting me financially, so whatever it may be i should say i'm very blessed.
but i do not have the luxury of staying locally and be with my family and my friends. no doubt i still have my aunt who will be taking care of me but still home is the best place to be. i do not wish to call australia my home.

***

i want to live here, study here and work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment