Wednesday, September 10, 2008

(replying to tags--replied according to who tagged 1st)

to twin(aka linfeng): relinked. somebody got new ai-mei wor..

to mx: cos i no internet access. no comp even. so i only get to c the email on sunday! =D

to cor: yay!! slippers for everybody! man-U shirts for the guys!! free shipping!

to ahtan: i post on my blog ma. i'm sharing the news with everybody. small circle of frens la. so the ppl hu drops by r u all lor. >.<

to jiaxian: thank you. so scared can...cos UWA de reply took so long to come. =.=

to sn: got mah. i post on my blog=tell all of u all. cos i noe u all will definitely come read my blog leh. only my quanquan of frens will come read nia. small quanquan. XD

to en: thank you! slacking period is over for me girl!! woots!

No comments:

Post a Comment