Saturday, September 20, 2008

when life is all about eating...


15sep
early burfday outing with dear karen.
it's once again the sakae buffet treat. (stuffed yourselves ladies!!)
this is only a very teeny portion of what we had.

p.s(to ahtan: some sakae buffet includes a free red plate. =D we ordered salmon and lobster salad. average~ salmon was fresh la.)

***

tadah!! took me donkey years to upload these. never thought i would actually upload them.


HARPI BURFDAY to me!!


the girls(mx, ahtan n sn) came over with a huge(but pretty) windmill(??) and ice-cream cake.
mummy prepared finger food and ordered pizzas.
SURPRISE-SURPRISE!!! (i surprised the girls instead. haha)

(me n my flathead)
(wishing very loudly in my head...)
...if i cant slim down, please make everybody else FAT~
cant get myself to resist potato chips.
i heard RUFFLES and LAY'S are cheaper in aussie.
YAY~!!! =DDD

***

i knew i was forgetting something. (haha.) jiaxian got me a very cute speaker plush in my fav colour!! thank you girl..LOVE my friends. =DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment