Monday, December 29, 2008


after various failed attempts of taking photos, i manage to take a decent one.
(see below)
.
.
.
.
.

edward(eddie) and me.

my cheeks still look way too chubby. =.=

oh yea...i haven't introduce him yet.

he's my cousin. =)) they've flown back from Australia. has been a year since i last saw them.
he deliberately half-squat while taking the photo cause i said he was too tall.
(anybody who's taller than me is TOO TALL) haa.


amos

this kid has grown hair!!! (on his head, previously he was bald)


***


pillow fight~!!!



come get me!! *gigglesgiggles*


why you, little brat!! RRrAAhhHH~!!!


this is WAR!!!


hey!! i said NO LEGS right??!!


he kicked me. =.=

***



missed them so much. there's victor who's not here yet, coming on 15jan.
heard that he's taller than my brother(172cm). O.o
(somehow my face looked a lot smaller+slimmer here. MUAHAHA..)

No comments:

Post a Comment