Monday, December 29, 2008

at last i managed to do my health-checkup. have to do it so that my visa application can be processed.

***

i was super suay. reached the place only to realise i forgot to bring my passport along. so smart right??!!

luckily my dad had an afternoon appointment with his doctor at mt. eliz so he brought forward his appointment and sent over my passport for me. =DD phew~

***

first stop was at Cairnhill place for Xray examination.
gosh...the waiting time was relatively short, though the examination was even shorter. =.=
the thing that i still couldn't get over was the fact that the changing room is right beside the waiting area!!!
(thank you lor... =.=)
as if that is not bad enough, the Xray-robe that the examiner gave me was white and translucent. =.=
it must have been washed, cleaned, bleached and sterilised so much so that the cloth was thinning and nearly translucent.
the lady expects me to change into that with ZERO undergarments beneath it and walk past the waiting area into the Xray room, parading my semi-naked body (not a pretty sight) which was under a what-seems-like-a-nearly-translucent piece of rag. (woah~ sure man. =.=)
found a thicker piece of (another) blue rag. (at least it's thicker and non-translucent) so i wore that as well.
(i had thicker wear when i had my day surgery at TanTockSeng lor.)
went into the Xray room and the lady started grumbling that i wasn't listening to her instructions.

***

(WAIT!! HOLD IT~ PAUSE*beep*)

i offered to remove the blue robe, didn't i??!!
at least i would feel more comfortable being semi-naked in an enclosed area, with NO people around (other than me and that dumbdumb lady).
well...she said that i don't have to remove then she started preaching me about how the thickness of the robes is going to affect the Xray scan.
DAMMIT LAR!!!
i said i'll remove the blue robe right??!! then she was the one who said just leave it on. (sucker~)

***

wth..
eventually the Xray scan was done and i proceed to Paragon for my healthcheck, which is inclusive of a urine test, measuring the height+weight (sianz~), doing an eyetest (yipee~ perfect eyesight. haa.), taking my blood pressure and lastly checking my heartbeat.

***

good thing i drank loads of water in the morning, so the pee i had was presentable. LOL.
good thing it didn't look anything like chrysanthemum tea or even worse, lemon tea. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment