Monday, February 23, 2009

23feb 2009


it's official!! i'm starting school today. =))
guess what??!! what shown above is actually my homework!! don't envy me guys cause this is the 1st time i'm ensembling these as well.
actually i'm suppose to incorporate the tank and the car together and make something abstract but at the same time retain the physical shape and outlooks of a car or tank. =.= headache~
i have to submit 4 drawings of my design on this coming thursday as well. O.o

***


20feb - 22feb 2009

went to spend the weekend at my 姑姑's house. i made soonkuehs and mango pudding!! yay~
uncleTAN(nicholas) love it!! everyone said it was very good. >.<




it was 姑丈's birthday so we went to eat at a thai restaurant.





cake-cutting time!!!
***
19feb 2009

hall events(+bbq) by matilda bay.

matilda bay~

face painting before we set off.
nicholas, ginny, me, ethel, qiyan.

currie hall mascot. O.o

jason, nicholasTAN(aka uncleTAN), ginny

ethel and me.
my face painting damn scary. the currie hall principle's son was so afraid of me. =.=
jonathan and me

woohoo~

SPLASH!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment