Thursday, May 21, 2009

finally the first semester is coming to a closure.
study break will be starting very soon and followed by exams.

(woe is to those who have exams. *evil grin*)


dinner was slightly better.
it was a themed dinner event.
we could dress up as cheerleaders, sportsmen or geeks.


dinner~

gin and me. (obviously i'm dressed like a geek.)
ethel, gin and me.

nic and daniel

vic and nic

jon (obviously a lil' tipsy already)

random~

>.<

ethel and gin.
(pardon me...but the lighting in the dining hall was very minimal. i didn't wana use flash though because that would make the face look v big. >.<)

geek...

nerd!

erm...nope i did not re-dye my hair. the purple faded, revealing this horrid blond that resembles white/grey hair!!!
?!?!
no worries...i'm going back to Singapore to diy my hair.

absolute retards~

ethel!! poser!! XD

hilarious!!

ending off the night with a tinge of sweetness.















No comments:

Post a Comment