Wednesday, September 8, 2010

copycat.

omgosh.
can't believe the work i've spent hours on and somebody just took it and copied it. O.o
i don't mind sharing what i know with you and you can have it drawn out the way you want it to. but hello??! u could have sketched out my drawing i can't be bothered. but what annoys me is a direct trace of my work. those who actually did not study are getting there and those who did are slapped with false accusations of not having studied. O.O
what is the world coming to?!
bwah~! reference is a nicer way to describe copying. (ok...i'm pretty annoyed right now.)

i am so not going to take it lying down when my work comes back only to have "PLAGIARISM" stamped all over it.

(it doesn't help when my stomach is feeling pretty upset right now. and woe to all the bitchy posts i blogged about.)

No comments:

Post a Comment