Saturday, March 20, 2010

while i very much wanted to post up a gif compilation of what i've been doing in school. i was smacked in the face with the reality of needing a gif compilation software or some sort to compile my images. (O_O hey!! i didnt know that. comp noob~)

oh well then i'll post up my my plushies then. have been making more of them while i was back in Singapore during school's summer break.

didn't get to sell them for money, making them purely for leisure and gave them as farewell gifts to my colleagues.























this was the hardest to make of them all. took me a couple of hours for a single crab. =.=




i simply adore the cloth pattern in the background. XD cost me $12/m ok!!? (friggin' ex)

***

this blog entry is dedicated to chocolate (aka weewee). (in paradise for 44days)
in the lollipop sweet memories of the best guinea pig we have had. :)
r.i.p.



1 comment: