Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Orh Lua (蚝煎)





while i'm suppose to be drowning myself in the piles of library books i've borrowed and desperately scanning through the pages for the potential essay material, i'm stuck with this question in my head. that i have to blog about. otherwise, i can't continue. (what a good excuse to not do any work! =D)

why is it that i didn't cry when i first left?

not that i'm crying now. but i just felt why didn't i cry that time? yes, i do miss home from time to time. and yes, i do love my course.

because i remember vividly crying my guts out after knowing i had to leave home for another place. (at that time i have yet to apply for the overseas uni yet.) knowing the fact that i had to leave home just upsets me ever so much. even when i was at idp, trying to put my my application through, i got so emotional. so much so that the person who was helping me with the application thought i was being forced into architecture. LOL.

probably i had cried enough that time. my waterworks ran dry by the time i left home for aussie.

just a random thought that hit me and i feel the urgent need to blog-away!! haha.

reality check: essay...only completed the intro. =.= bwah~

***

oh...if you were wondering about the orh lua picture, it's just because i'm having a craving. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment