Monday, May 3, 2010

tough cookie for a change. no time for apple tart.

it's so annoying and definitely frustrating when he banishes my work without even glancing at it.

(slapped with the laptop in his face)

"i can't see." he said.

"what the f**k is it you cant see??!!", i thought to myself.

"print it on paper." he said.

i tried to fiddle with the mouse and toggle between the tabs.

"i can't see if you don't have it on paper." he squinted his eyes, looked at the screen for a second and looked away.

"duh....of course you can't see if you DON'T open your eyes." i thought to myself.

"ok..." i told him, all ready to bring my laptop away to do my prints.

"where's your layouts?"

"erm...it not done yet." i told him.

"i can't see without layouts, i can't visualise."

"obviously, nothing is going to get done if this old fark doesn't approve my work." the voice in my head said.

***

(nearly an hour later)

i came back with my prints, still no layouts.

he looked at it and said, "see...isn't it better?"

"wtf?! it's the same as what's on my monitor!!" as the voice in my head continues to disagree with the words that he had just spewed out under that sinister breath. i did not answer him.

***

well...the rest of the critique session wasn't any better. i wasted my print credits just because he said "he can't see." but you get the point.
so much for sustainable architecture.
=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment