Saturday, June 3, 2006

[missing ser]
she in camp now.
dardar when u break camp?
karen coming my hse study u wana come?
come k?
i'll b waiting...
lol

***

went swimming w sus 2dae.
v long nvr c her le.
almost got 3 weeks.
nvr go swimming for ages.
we met up n went swimming 2dae.
suppose to meet at 10am
but both of us overslept.
lol
so met at 11am
then when we were in the pool,
it was so hot.
the sun was scorching.
a lot of ppl were sun-bathing.
2dae's morn sun was 1 of the hottest.
then she told me tt the sun at 8am is the healthiest.
cos all the sunlight get converted into vitaminD
n the sun btwn 11am to 2pm is the worst.
[we might get skin cancer]
=.=

anyway.
i love to get tan.
wee...
now i have rosy cheeks
n a burning sensation on my back.
lol
my skin will peel v soon.
wadeva.
[stil love my rosy cheeks]
lol
when the redness fades off my face will become v black.
haha.
[lame]
[going crazy]

No comments:

Post a Comment