Tuesday, June 6, 2006

yea...
i got my bigger pencil case
n my shoebag.
[actually looks more like a super oversized pencil case]
after the long search for my shoebag...
it was neither a converse nor adidas nor nike.
it's myuk from the wallet shop.
hmm...
nvm.
i m 1 happy girl. =)
went out shopping w ning, linfeng n lf's fren.
then ning wanted to buy a bag n clothes.
we went ard the whole of bugis n she only managed to get herself a nike bag
also from the wallet shop.
she wanted the pink rooster bag.
but it was the last piece on the shelf.
so was the nike bag that she bought.
but the rooster bag looks rather dirty so she decided to get the nike bag instead.
it was not bad. cost her:$57.95
i tink. it was near 60bucks.
but she's happy anw. (=
i'm happy too.
i shud b studying rite now.
where's karen??!
she said she wanted to come over my hse.
hey...bluff me.[sobs]
nvm. shall mug on my own.
wahaha karen's bio notes stil w me.
hehe...;p

No comments:

Post a Comment