Wednesday, July 16, 2008

(living in a world of self-denial where FOOD=EVERYTHING & jianfei=NOTHING)



went out with chenen&shuning yday. very long nvr c chenen le. =D
as usual we start off our session with FOOD at IKEA. what's a gathering without food?? so of course we helped ourselves to large portions of meatballs(we bought 2plates), sweet&sour fish rice, 2chicken wings each and enormous amounts of mustard.

(i was so engrossed in the food i did not take pics of the ppl =.=)

***

(taken from "LEAP YEARS"--altered)
a wise man once decreed that... MJC girls eat alot.
LOL~i sure do agree.(i'm the wise man)

***

then sianwei came along and bought MORE FOOD. woah..~(we sure love to eat but we ain't no pigs.)shuning had the honour of eating all of what sianwei had bought. =D all i remembered was i kept burping gas from the 2cups of pepsi i helped myself to. *drinks are freeflow at IKEA*

***

we bade our farewells to chenen(the person who never fails to appreciate my cookies).
we headed off to chinatown cos i had to get some craft materials for my portfolio and shuning had to change her tw money.
sianwei tagged limped along because he never listens to his mama. LOL.
bought my craft wire and wire cutter and i was a happy girl~
took a bus back by myself.

***


took out my stuff and planned to do my portfolio when an inspiration struck me!! (this inspiration had NOTHING to do with my portfolio but i did it anyway---for fun)
i twisted the wire.


*twist*twist*turn*turn*bend*bend*
TADAH~~!!!

(this was what i got) =DDD super proud of myself(i heard thailand is selling it at 10cents per piece =.=)

a masterpiece...

***

(did this a few days back when i was, AGAIN, trying to do my portfolio when this inspiration struck me)


bought these jewels at some random sale. then i decided to make a mirror out of the jewels that i bought. owed jx a mirror(abt 2yrs back). even though lousy jx nvr blog abt my aixin cookies, i shall continue to drown her in my aixin. (swimming in an ocean of aixin filled partially by me, but mostly by her man)

the completed piece...super chio sia.

No comments:

Post a Comment