Wednesday, July 2, 2008

to meixin: i've finally joined u guys in the eng eng club!!! woopee~

***

it feels so great to be engeng. but feeling abit lost once the moment of reality starts to hit me.
*POW*
(ouch...)
i have a lot of things undone. i mean A LOT!!! i haven't planned out the itinerary for the particular day i'm supposed to be doing. O.o (sorry peeps, if we take the wrg bus or anything lidat.)
i haven't start my portfolio yet. eeks!!! when everybody else is preparing to enter the next phase of their life, i'm still preparing for mine. (No...i have yet to start preparing.) T_T (it's very bad.)
i've got no concept of what i should be doing. =(((

***

by the way, even on my last day of work, i did not take pictures with my colleagues. firstly, we r not allowed to take ANY shots on the shopfloor due to the patentship thingy that my shifu says. O.o erm...don't really understand but it's the brands issue. something like...erm...we cannot take pics bcos we might eventually capture shots of the respective brands n we gotta pay money. so wth. no pics.(unlike shuning's blog...sorry. no wallking down the memory lane.)
n also, unlike my co-clubmate, meixin, i've got no fanciful shots of my gifts. that's bcos all of them went down my tummy. sorry babe...cant take a pic of my tummy tho. haha. n of cos i don't suppose i can capture shots of their well wishes?? bcos most of them(the not so close ones) just shook me by the hand and said, "all the best to u in life." thank you. =)))

***

i baked cookies and bought a cake. sadly, i'm unable to upload any pics from my phone into the com bcos the device is not recognised. wadeva. i'll try agn then i may disclose my recipe for baking cookies. my one-n-only recipe. the only 1 that i noe. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment