Wednesday, July 2, 2008



TADAH...!!! my cookies...yummie. it's the cornflake butter cup-cookie!! i've got feedback saying it's very good. haha. but between sewing and baking, i prefer sewing...
by the way...i've got a NEW TOY!! yay~ my mum bought me a cake mixer. i destroyed her blender which she had for 17yrs. whoops~ she didn't scold me. phew~ in fact she bought me a cake mixer n a new blender for herself. all charged on the subsidiary card that my father got for her. so my dad's paying for it!! haha. so even tho my mum didn't say anything, my dad was trying to strangle me. lol. paiseh lor. i even told him i heard a very light "pop" sound while use the blender. i think it got overheated and permanently died. XP (next...i'll try asking for a sewing machine.)

(to dad: i didn't mean to. plus mum didn't say anything---that's bcos my dad's paying for me&mum's new gadgets. LOL)

***

慧苑饼干制造大公开

(making the cookie mix)

ingredients:
1. 410g self-raising flour
2. 40g cornflour
3. 260g icing suger
4. 300g butter
5. 2 medium-sized eggs(if u get those sold at ntuc, use 3)
6. cornflake/chocochips/almond/raisins (tis is reli up to u la. cos i owaes use the same recipe n make all sorts of flavours. in fact the cookie mix is alot so u can split into 2bowls n make 2 diff flavours)
7. 2-3drops vanilla essence (oso up to u whether u wan put or not. the actual recipe dun have but i modify abit)

step 1: beat butter and icing sugar together for abt 10min until u get a smooth concoction.
step2: add in the eggs&vanilla essence into mixture and beat it well.(but not until frothy.)
step3: sieve the flour&cornflour and fold in the mixture from (step2). u may wan to add in the cornflake at this stage.
step4: put the cookie mix into those small paper cups(very cheap only. i bought mine at 80cents per pack. 1pack got 300pieces.)
step5: preheat the oven to 150degree celsius. put ur cookies into the oven and bake for abt 5min(with both upper&lower heat). then bake for another 15min, using LOWER heat only. if u tink colour not chio enuf, pop it back into the oven n bake on LOWER heat for another 5min. =)))


(inside the oven.)


(...still inside the oven)

***

(after 20min. *ting*)
fresh cookies hot from the oven. leave it to cool and then u may start to savour it. =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment