Tuesday, August 5, 2008

having insomnia almost every night.
i suppose that's because i've got nothing to do and my body is conserving so much energy.
none of the energy is used and i don't feel tired at all.

***

schooling will be a better option for me.
i'm not afraid to face a new environment.
i'm not afraid to meet new people.
i'm not afraid to make new friends.
i'm not afraid of what i may have to face when application is successful.
(if only application will be successful)

***

i have yet to apply.
i don't know what i'm waiting for.
every night when i force myself to sleep, i'll start thinking about those who are lying upon their hostel beds while i sleep on my own bed.
lucky them.
school will be a better option for me.

***

waiting for this option to come.
when others graduate, i'll still be schooling. =.=
i pray that my application will be successful.
i pray for my ideal school and course.
T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment