Friday, August 22, 2008

just earned $18.70 from just a SINGLE order!! =DDD
money-making business ventures sure are working well for me but apparently the spree community that i joined as an organiser is not receiving very good feedback. i sure hope that won't affect the number of spree-ers joining the community. (afterall, i'm selling my stuff there.)
the tintsy-wee-bit of cash that i've earned was from my livejournal!! wee~ (another blog page of mine.) somebody actually stumbled upon my livejournal and emailed me to make purchases. some of which those emails were dated back in April 2008. i haven't been checking that particular email, mainly because it was under a google account and gmail is very foreign to me. i haven't been updating my livejournal as well. the newer designs were not on the lj page.
feel free to take a look though i'm not accepting anymore orders currently. will be posting more designs when my computer is ready for usage. (well...the system restoration wasn't as miraculous as i thought it would be. so AC*R technician will be coming today to retrieve the whole cpu.)
***
so byebye blogging days. (for as long as a week, or perhaps even longer.)
***
(off to bukit batok for tuition.) ---another money-making business venture. =DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment