Sunday, August 3, 2008

with regards to the BIG change on shuning's blog, it's actually because i "permed" and rebond my hair. kill me~
it was a lousy change. my head is as flat as the rooftop and as kuku as the hair upon my head.
T_T ugly~
***
after my trip from Taiwan, my family had been saying that my fatness has made me beyond recognition, which i find it very disturbing and very incredible. my weight has soared eversince Alevs. when i started working, i became fatter than ever. but at that time nobody had any comments. my colleague even said that i look as if i slimmed down from the 1st day of work.
(which is totally untrue because the weighing machine never lies.)
i only came to accept the fact that i DID become fatter than ever when i met up with susanna yesterday, at the gym. well, she slimmed down. O.o (never wait for me~) her weight went down while my weight went exactly the opposite way. =.=
then i looked at myself in the mirror, only to find that my bulging tummy was as bulgy as my chest. (tadah~) my pot-belly!!!
***
my pot-belly is undergoing puberty. the puberty is constant, forever growing~
T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment