Monday, October 9, 2006

i have adopted 2 pets!!
wee~
**puipui--[meaning fatfat in hokkien was named after my favourite syrian hamster, passed away during june in 2004 :(]
**xiaozhu--[luozhixiang!! =) *muacks*]

ok so my day was relatively good today.
but the chem lec kinda suck cos i cldnt b bothered to pay attention anymore.
slacking my time away.
hmm...so the chem lec kinda reaffirmed my decision.
well, actually i'm stil deciding.
what's reli holding me back would be that i'm afraid that i might not adapt to the poly environment.
shuacks. i'm so indecisive.

***

an abstract from my notebook:
[something which i wrote right before the last paper]
"But i know somewhere out there, there's still people, silently, cheering me on.
It's only that deafening pain screaming within me, blocks out everything.
Everything. Even myself.
Blame it not on me for my sorrows.
Blame it not on the school.
But on my stupidity and everyone else who contributed and made it worse.
Such hypocrisy.
Seeing her smile makes me shivers.
She knows nothing about me. She knows nothing at all. She pretended she knew.
But she did not. NOTHING AT ALL.

-EMPITINESS devours ME-

***

hmm...only a short part of it.
it was kinda like a suicidal note.
only that the abstract didnt exactly featured on that particular part.
so i said, "only till the parting of a student, then will the school be aware. only then, shall the schools slows it's pace."
lol.
thou shall be the student then.
so today a few of us were randomly chatting on which spot would be the best to 'jump'.
then we kinda concluded that the parade square would be the best cos that's where all the students and teachers must gather every morning.
until that day, we will forever be remembered(feared).
then i thot of another spot.
hang ourselves in the lec halls.
lt4 would be a good choice cos most of the students are there.
but i thot that lt5 was still the best becos the light there is usually dimmer n it gives the extra creepy effect.
hahaha.
so the scenario would be that b4 anyone enters the lec hall.
hang ourselves(at the centre of the hall, from the ceiling)
then when somebody comes in n switch on the lights.
lol. they'll be scared out of their wits.
***NOTE: do not choose secluded areas of the school becos eventually the school will cordoned off the area and then we will be forgotten.

***

lol. i need help.
counselling?
nah...not exactly sucidal la.
just thot of them for fun. hehex.

No comments:

Post a Comment