Friday, October 13, 2006

now at sch...
open hse today.
feeling tired physically and mentally.
worst is that wr is still undone.
i stil have to stay up for wr tonight.
BAD news!!
darn.
sigh.
dun give excuses that you have commitments cos others have their own commitments as well.
dun tell me you r tired cos i m tired as well.
so DONT COMPLAIN.
so if the wr was sent to me before midnight,
it would have seemed early for whomever sent it.
but it's definitely late for whoever is editing it.
bloody hell dont give me the bullsit that compilation is a simple task.
COS IT IS NOT!
you do it if you think it's easy.
plus i have to do my own part n compile everyone's work.
and if you give me shit work i stay up even later to edit it.
sucks.
i have no obligations to do the compilation job.
it is not stated in any papers that a group leader must compile all the work.
so in order to save time n trouble of others, someone has to sacrifice.
dammit.
missed my anime just because i was too tired.
pw drains me. the sch drains me.
so even if nthg matters to me any more i will still have to perservere so that my incompetence wont affect others' results.
i am not going to be some stucked up, selfish freaks, who only thinks about themselves and thinking that they will be someone to cover their work for them.
listen up sucker!!
if you're not going to do it. then it is your loss.
dont blame me if your results are affected when the examiners question you.
and remember i have the ability to determine YOUR results because i can mark you down when it comes to assessment of group members.
ha. so what even you r able to assess the group leader? so what even if you r able to determine MY grades?
as if i would care.
because at least i know i've done my part n more.
n i m not going against my conscience. so dont try to give me bullshit.
i'll throw it back at your face.
in a bad mood now.
feeling tired and broke.
think i shall go work during the hols.
lol i cant believe i'm actually giving up the chance of going to south africa for the pitiful cash.
but i m pitiful and i need the cash.
~SHUT UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment