Tuesday, January 20, 2009

as i was saying(in my previous entry), that my family and relatives said that meimei and I look very much alike. O.o

so i went to dig out my baby photo album and here's what i've got!! XD

my scanner died on me so i had to use my digicam to take pictures of my pictures. =.=


meimei @ 2 and a half.................. me @ 3years-old

5months old. super chubby can??!!

whatcha' lookin' at??

i always knew i had a flair for moneh~

don't try to mess with me...
eheheh...人家会害羞啦~
i told ya i love moneh~
by the way, is that bangs? i mean the fringe.
Haa~ i always knew i was ahead of trend. LOL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
lastly...
i end of with the picture that i'm ever so proud of.
the only time when i actually feel that weight(chubbiness) is NOT an issue.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
gah...~

No comments:

Post a Comment