Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"If you're climbing the ladder of life, you go rung by rung, one step at a time. Don't look too far up, set your goals high but take one step at a time. Sometimes you don't think you're progressing until you step back and see how high you've really gone."
-Osmond Danny

i've booked and made payment for my air ticket. =DD
will be leaving Singapore for Australia on 10feb, 930am.

my aunt said that this was a blessing in disguise.
(this refers to not being able to enter the initial school of my choice)

at first, i don't see why. but now i understand.

i've climbed the ladder till this far. perhaps at that time i missed a rung when i should have gone rung by rung, one step at a time. missing that single rung made me fell, i kept falling until i grabbed the ladder and set off for my climb once again. looking back, i realise i've gone far but the ladder before me seems even further(taller). my goals are high and so i shall climb, rung by rung, one step at a time.

=)



No comments:

Post a Comment