Monday, January 12, 2009

last night(past 12am, 12jan), i was chatting online with my juhua jiemeis. kudos to xiuxian for reminding me. shuning says i have a pigeon's memory. this is so ridonculous!! i almost forgot we actually had a clique by this name. LOL~

here i have a list of the cliques i was in... (correct me if i'm wrong and please inform me if i missed out any of the cliques)



2002, E8, abigail, xueli, keli, peien, jiaxian, shuning, clarin and me.

2004, 菊花姐妹, xiuxian, jiaqi, yanling, kianhwee(如花), chenen, shuning and me.

2006(january), AssHoleShit, meixin(P), clarin(VP), shuning(secretary) and me(SM).
(our official website: http://www.assholefamily.blogspot.com/)
p.s(it's not that we don't love AHS, we love it so much, we made a gang out of its abbreviation. we even had something like AntiHouseflySociety.)

2006, madajiasijia, meixin, clarin(ahtan), shuning, me and the newly-added member: jiaxian~!!

2007, 那一堆, sermin, sarah(lala), tracy(ahma), yanhong(yan), karen, clarin(ahtan), corine and me.



i missed those good old ahs days and the happy jc days (i had to bold "happy" because my happy days in jc were very shortlived).

shuning started emo-ing about becoming familiar strangers when i go over to Australia to study for 5 years. i told her it's an oxymoron!! XD

to all my other buddies: though we may not have a clique name, we will still be friends forever~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment