Thursday, January 1, 2009

as we welcome the year 2009, we mustn't forget the people that have stayed with us and brought us through 2008.

2006-2008 has been the lowest period of my life. (3 out of the 19 years that i had lived seem bleak but it was never in vain)

i thank Mr Ng (my JC civics tutor who was most encouraging).

i thank the various people and friends who had expressed their most sincere concern towards me even though i may not have noticed it.

i thank my ex-colleagues (be it the people at the airport, or my shifu, or the people at SDV) for guiding me along and thus moulding me into the better person that stands right before you.

i thank my family for being so supportive and for being there even though i may sometimes feel their concern was going in the wrong way but what the heck. i love them. =))

***

this year...2009.

i have to thank my God of Fortune (CaiShen) who stood behind me while we were gambling away. haha. thankyou you hor~!! gam sia!!

>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment