Saturday, January 31, 2009

went cycling with my cousin on wednesday(28jan).
photos as promised...

the wind was really strong that day, plus we were by the beach so my hair was in a mess.
i looked like some absurd, self-obsessed, high-foreheaded freak with a horrid center parting. T_T

i booked a double-cycler bike for 2hours. i wanted to get my brother to cycle with me but he was too engrossed with the gambling at the chalet. so off i went with rc(rong chang) on our cycling adventure.



here we are...at the pasir ris playground, reliving my childhood days. O.o
it took me so long to get this picture right. so TA-DAH~!!!

i insist that rc re-take this picture until i could see most of myself in the picture.
my...it sure is tiring to climb up the slide. boy, really don't know why i use to have so much energy as a kid to play the slide repeatedly. =.= totally panting on my way down the slide. (the smile in the picture appears to be non-existent)

rc took this photo. =.=
which part in this photo does it tell you that i'm taking a picture with a horse??!!

of course got to retake lar!!
=D
rc with a spastic look as he tries to caress the pony. >.<
***
p.s(we fell down the bike when i cleverly thought we could cycle up a slope. =.= now i have a very BIG orh-cheh on my lower hip.)

No comments:

Post a Comment