Thursday, January 29, 2009

HAPPY YEAR!!!


this came a little late, but better late than never. =DD

my last post was on 23jan(fri), nearly a week since i've last blogged.
have been blogging very frequently for the whole month of january, i suppose it's because i'm leaving for Australia and my only way of communicating with the world would be through my blog.

24jan
went out with the juhua-jiemeis, we were missing a ruhua though.

25jan
CNY eve.
helped my mum with the preparation of reunion dinner. our family is hosting the reunion dinner this year.

26jan+27jan
went to relatives' houses to 拜年.

28jan
relatives from Malaysia came to visit and booked chalet.
had barbeque and went cycling with my cousin. (will upload photos later)

29jan
people from currie hall starts texting and tagging on my wall "HAPPY BDAY."
i realise cause i gave fake bday details on fb. >.< (changed it!!) blogging from my laptop and emo-ing at home. going to the library later to emo even more.

10feb
i'm leaving for Australia.
school is starting (at last...) for me.

当初的失败将成为我将来最大的推动力。
加油吧,阿苑!
Majulah chanhuiyuan!
Success to all my future(+present) endeavours!

No comments:

Post a Comment