Saturday, January 10, 2009

i have packed my luggage.
not all of what i need is packed inside, only most of it.
there are so many things that i want to bring with me. the more physical items that i can't bring, i can always get my parents to DHL over. what i'm hoping to bring are those that i can't bring over. most of which is what i would call, "Memories~". the smell of my pillow, the drool on my bolster(ok..i don't drool, even if i do, i'll change my sheets.), my friends, my jie-meis, my si dang, my madajiasijia(s) and this place that i call, "Home~", a place that holds much memories and my childhood, all of these which i would miss dearly.

meet up with me people(before i go off)!! it'll be a whole good year the next time you see me. =(

***

i'm starting to miss Singapore already.

No comments:

Post a Comment